How To Utilize AJAXWorkspace?
AJAXWorkspace can be utilized in many ways for different types of industry. Below scenarios is just the tip of an iceberg.
Sales and marketing
- Share and store products catalog in centralize location.
- Share and track all customers' contact.
- Manage marketing campaign such as budget and expenditure, tasks list and document storage.
- Post and share lecture notes among course mates.
- Schedule study sessions.
- Create tasks list to manage project or assignment.
- Initiate discussion and study group.
- Post company news and announcements.
- As an online file storage to keep company or projects document.
- Schedule and notify meeting or events to all employee.
- Start a poll and discussion to get employee feedback.
- Post and discuss project requirements.
- Store all website's source file in a secured and centralized location.
- Assign task to each member during development phase.
- Act as a primary communication channel.
- Create and share design/requirement documents.
- Keep and share all source code in centralize location.
- Create bug report with task list during testing phase.
- Tracking development status and time line.
- Share and discuss ideas and problems.
- Create and share research documents.
Educators & Tuition center
- Post tuition classes' time table.
- Share educational materials by classes.
- Post tuition centers' news and announcements
- Create tasks list to keep track homework submission status.
- Manage news and announcements among departments or call centers.
- Create recurring events to remind all employees to submit monthly reports.
- Share financial knowledge and tax information among colleagues.
- Post and share agency's meetings and appointments.
- Share latest news, events and products information.
- Post news and events to all members.
- Create and share ideas, surveys and photos.
- Schedule meeting and seminars and keep meeting notes.
- Manage association's campaign or activity via task list.
- Share construction drawing plans and documents.
- Coordinate between contractors and supplies.
- Manage contractor and supplies contact list.
- Act as primary communication channel for each construction.
Freelancer & SOHO worker
- Communicate with project owner and project members.
- Track project deadlines and important dates.
- Share project documents and knowledge among project members.
- Start discussion and poll to make strategic decision.
- Keep track and coordinate outsourced projects.
- Manage project expenses.
- Act as centralize file storage location for each project.
- Create task list for each project's milestone.